• Add the flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
• Add the vegetable broth, potatoes, salt, and pepper and bring to a boil.
• Cover and simmer over low heat until the potatoes are tender, about 10 to 15 minutes.
• Remove about 2 cups of the mixture (make sure you get some potatoes) and set aside. Once cool, blend with the nondairy milk. Pour the blended mixture back into the soup pot and adjust the seasoning to taste.
• Simmer for an additional 5 minutes. Garnish with vegan cheese, green onions, and vegan sour cream.