Prep Time: 25 mins Cook Time: 35 mins
¼ cup of butter
1 tbs olive oil
42 oz chicken broth
32 oz vegetable broth
1 pint grape or Cherry tomatoes
3 Sliced Roma Tomatoes
16 0z Carrots
12 ozGreen beans
1 Red pepper
2 Green pepper
1tbs garlic powder
1 tbs cayenne pepper
½ tbs cajun season
1 tbs season salt
Deli-Sliced Swiss Cheese for melting
1.25 lbs Chicken breast
1 tbs Basil
3 tbs Oregano
2 Bay leaves
1. Slice celery, carrots, onion, and Roma tomatoes, and green beans.
2. Slice chicken breasts and potatoes into bite-sized chunks.
3. Halve cherry or grape tomatoes
4. In a medium sized pot, add butter, olive oil, celery, carrots, green pepper, red pepper, and chicken.
5. Season with basil, oregano, cajun seasoning, cayenne powder, and garlic powder.
5. Saute chicken and vegetables until chicken is cooked through.
6. Add green beans and cherry tomatoes. Stir until tomatoes are soft.
7. Add chicken broth and vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
8. Add Bay leaves and simmer on low heat for 25 minutes
9. Remove Bay leaves
10. Garnish with cilantro, sliced tomatoes, and sliced Swiss cheese.